Saturday, July 9, 2016

My First Journal Entry on Our Road Trip, Waiting at the Storage Unit

We are almost on the road. But before we go we had to move out of our house and get all of our stuff stored and safely packed away. We are storing our entire house while travel and then will deal with getting a new one when we return. We had a little more stuff than we planned so we needed to buy some extra storage. Our move actually took two days, most of it on Wednesday, July 6 and then finished up on Thursday July 7. Our moving company did a great job. While I was waiting for them to arrive on Thursday I cracked open my new journal in the parking lot and started an entry and a sketch.

Page 2 of my first journal entries in my new Camping & Travel Adventure Journal

Start your own travel journal this summer. Mine, Camping & Travel Adventure Journal has been designed for camping and traveling.  Click here to check it out at Amazon.com, or click the journal cover over on the right

No comments:

Post a Comment