Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Behind the Scenes on My New Book, Camping & Travel Adventure Journal

I have been working on the travel journal for the upcoming trip across the US. In the first pass I learned that the .png file on the cover wasn't going to hold the transparency like I wanted.  Learn how I fixed it.  I had uploaded the book with a .png file as one of the illustrations thinking it would be transparent. I ordered and received the printed proofs and the illustration came out with a white background like as if I had used a .jpg graphic. I wanted the orange color to come through. I realized I needed to go back in an create a new Adobe Illustrator graphic of the mountains and boat. Learn how I did it in this new behind the scenes video.



Here is the picture of the book proof that came back from CreateSpace. This journal will be available on Amazon shortly for your travels this summer.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment